All units affiliated to the school:
According to the notice of the General Office of the State Council, the school decided that International Labour Day would have a five-day holiday in 2020.The specific holiday arrangements are as follows:
International Labour Day has a five-day holiday from May 1 to 5. Go to work on Sunday, April 26th and Saturday, May 9th. The teaching work during the holiday shall be carried out in accordance with the arrangements of the Department of Academic Affairs and the Graduate School.
1. First, all units should strengthen safety management, do a good job in security, fire prevention and theft prevention.
2. Second, all units should carry out the necessary safety education for the staff and students, students and staff who go abroad should pay attention to safety and return to school on time.
3. Third, the teaching unit and the student management department should strengthen the management of the students who are studying in school, and register the time and whereabouts of the students who leave school.
4. Please arrange for the teachers and staff to be on duty during the holidays and send the duty schedule to the university through the office network n before April 27th.
5. The time of work and rest after May 1 will be notified separately.