The Winter Vacation（2014-2015） starts from Feb. 2, 2015 and ends on Mar.5, 2015. For students’ health, safety and study, the following points are to be observed:
1. Keep your cell phones in service.
2. Do not use the appliances with high watts or put too many things on the sockets in your rooms in case of fire.
3. Beware of thieves on campus or when travel and remember to shut the doors during the vacation.
4. Come back to your rooms before 11 o’clock every night. The university staff checks the dorm every day.
5. Take care of your own properties and your safety during travel. If you travel, you must contact the teacher on duty directly before head.
6. Review what you have learned in this semester, the make-up exams will be held a week before the new semester starts.
7. Students whose medical insurance will expire must do it before Jan.20, 2015.
8. Motor bikes or electronic bikes are not allowed on campus.
9. Students are not allowed to work in China with student visas.
10. Students must pay the tuition, accommodation and books fees before registration in the Office of Student Affairs during the registration date from March 6, 2015 to March 8, 2015.
International College of USC